The Hyperion UBEC 5A-12V is a switch-mode DC-DC regulator that is
perfect for cameras or gimbals. This Battery-Elimnator-Circuit (BEC)
works with voltage inputs of 7.2V~25.2V. This BEC has selectable outputs
of 7.2V or 12V, perfect for clean power for electrical components.
Hyperion Ultimate- Battery-Eliminator-Circuit (UBEC) allows you to use
sensitive FPV equipment that works with only 12 Volts. This BEC will
power your VTX, gimbals, cameras, LED lights, and etc.
Hyperion BEC features a high efficiency switch mode design providing
better heat dissipation when compared to linear voltage regulators.
- Input: 7.2V~25.2V, 2S~6S LiPo
- Output Voltage: 7.2V@5A or 12V@5A (Selectable via switch)
Included in the package:
- Uses advanced switch mode DC-DC regulator IC
- High efficiency design, Up to 92%
- Ultra-wide input voltage from 7.2V-25.2V
- Output short-circuit protection function.
- LED light status indicator, displays lights when the UBEC works normally.
- Dual output sockets with rf-shield magnet ring
- UBEC PCB Board
- Input Cable: 15CM
- Output Cable: 32CM
- The input voltage should be 12.6V minimum, to ensure stable output 12V.
- Both output sockets the same voltage.
- Pay attention to the input polarity. Reversed polarity will damage the UBEC
- Properly insulate and regularly inspect all connectors to eliminate the possibility of short circuit