Redcon FT4X 2.4G Mini SBUS Receiver Compatible With FUTABA FASST
Usage: Spare Part for FUTABA FASST
Manufacturers ID: FT4X mini FASST S.BUS Receiver
Operating Current: 50mA max
Output Mode: S.BUS
Operating Voltage: 3.3 ~15V
Size: 25*20*5MM (very small size)
Operating Temperature Range: -10℃~60℃
Compatibility: Futaba FASST radios (3PM,3PKS,3VCS,3GR,4PK(S),TM7,TM8, TM10, TM14,T6EX-2.4G,7C-2.4G,T8FG,T10CG and T12FG,T14SG )
* FT4X is a MINI FASST S.BUS Receiver.
FT4X only 3g with hard case. this receiver can work with T14SG and all
other Futaba FASST Transmitters. This Receiver designed for EPP, Race
Drone, GLD, VTOL, coreless Drone .
* Small size,High Voltage,S.BUS Output
* Compatible with CC3D,NAZA32,F3 and other flight controller
* Compatible with FASST 2.4G Air systems both Surface system (C1 Mode) and (7CH/Multi mode)
* S.BUS Port is compatible with Futaba S.BUS Servo and other brand Servo.
* Failsafe function is supported, you could set failsafe before fly.
Binding is as easy as holding down the
S/F button as you power up the receiver. LED flashes and turns a solid
green when binding completed. Please make sure in binding process the
transmitter is on.
Hint: If disabling failsafe on the
transmitter side, FAST7 will use native failsafe position preset on the
transmitter side. After binding, press the F/S button on Receiver, and
LED flash quickly then turn to a solid green when Failsafe setting is
If you use T14SG please make sure the
transmitter always in FASST-MULT mode, if not binding between receiver
and T14SG be cut off and crashed occurred. before binding process
please make sure transmitter enter FASST-MULT mode.
1X REDCON FT4X MINI SBUS Receiver for FUTABA FASST