PLEASE NOTE: Includes Straight and Angled
Pins and breakout cable as pictured. Can be configured with BaseFlight
or CleanFlight software.
Designed for use with small indoor or small to mid-sized
outdoor multirotor crafts, or as a standalone camera stabilizer. The
Naze32 flight controller is extremely simple to setup, with
configuration based on the familiar "MultiWii software.
- Size: 36*36mm
- 5.3 grams (no headers, 7.3 grams with)
- 2000 degrees/second 3-axis MEMS gyro + accelerometer (MPU6050)
- 3-axis magnetometer (HMC5883L)
- Pressure sensor (MS5611)
- Flexible motor outputs, support various airframe types -
- Quad/Hexa/Tri/Bi/Y4/Y6/Octo/Camera Gimbal. (Default is Quad-X)
- Up to 8 ch RC input - supports standard receivers (PWM), PPM Sum receiver (FrSky, etc), or Spektrum Satellite receiver.
- Onboard MicroUSB for setup and configuration
- MultiWii-based configuration software for easy setup
- The Naze32 flight controller is extremely simple to setup, with configuration based on the familiar MultiWii software.
- Battery voltage monitoring
- Built-in FrSky telemetry converter
- Modern 32-bit processor (STM32 F103) running at 3.3V/72MHz.
- Onboard USB for setup and configuration
- Extra bright LEDs
- Modern GUI for all operating systems, Baseflight Configurator
- 1 x Acro Naze32 10DF Flight Controller with Barometer and Compass
- Angled Pins
- Straight Pins
- Breakout Cable