PLEASE NOTE: Includes Straight and Angled
Pins and breakout cable as pictured. Can be configured with BaseFlight
or CleanFlight software.
Designed for use with small indoor or small to mid-sized
outdoor multirotor crafts, or as a standalone camera stabilizer. The
Naze32 flight controller is extremely simple to setup, with
configuration based on the familiar "MultiWii software.
- Battery voltage monitoring
- Built-in FrSky telemetry converter
- Modern 32-bit processor (STM32 F103) running at 3.3V/72MHz.
- Onboard USB for setup and configuration
- Extra bright LEDs
- Modern GUI for all operating systems, Base flight Configuration
- Height: 3.6cm
- Width: 3.6cm
- Weight: 6g (no headers, 8 grams with)
- Sensors: MPU6050
- Headers: Includes 1x 3x6 90 degree pin headers, 1x 1x2 straight pin
headers, 1x 2x3 90 degree pin headers, and 1x 2x5 straight pin headers.
- Naze32 6DF Flight Controller
- Angled Pins
- Straight Pins
- Breakout Cable