iMaxRC B6 Compact SPECIFICATION
Input voltage: DC 11V-18V
Output current: 5A
Charger power: 50W
Charging Model: prepre-charged, steady current, monitoring, automatic protection
Charging Capability: 2~6 series Lipo battery
Max Power: 50W
|COMPARISON WITH OTHER CHARGERS
||Cells for LI battery
||Charge current range
|iMaxRC B6 Compct INCLUDES
iMaxRC B6 Compact Charger*1
DC Input Cable*1
iMaxRC B6 Compact INTRODUCTION
This charger is compact and light, which can only charge 2s, 3s, 4s,
5s and 6s Lipo battery pack, especially it has separated balance port
corresponding to each size of battery pack.
1.New technology, automatic detection of battery capacity, regardless
of the size of the capacity of the battery, take the most appropriate
current to charge the battery faster until the battery is fully charged.
2.High accuracy, when the battery is fully charged, the voltage of each cell is: LiPo(4.20�0.01V ).
3.Easy to use and operate.
4.The charging state of each cell is clearly showing.
iMaxRC B6 Compact HOW TO USE
1. Insert the power supply, the buzzer rings half a second, all the
lights are green color show that the charger boot normally. After the
rechargeable battery inserted correctly, the corresponding light become
red color and start charging. After charging period of time, if all
lights change to orange color, it shows the battery capacity has reached
to 90% above, when if all lights change to green color, it explains
that the battery has already full. And the buzzer rings every minute,
until the battery is taken off.
2. Connect the proper Lipo battery (2~6 cells) with charger as instruction.
3. After the battery and charger are connected, the charger will get
into the charging program automatically, the charging current is
automatically set by charger. Please Note: if the battery and charger
are connected in reverse, the charger will not begin to charger and send
an alert (buzzer rings, light flashes).
4. 6 indicator lights correspond to the batteries inserted
separately. The indicator light corresponding to the port no battery is
charged turns green, while the indicator light turns red if the battery
is charged. When battery is fully charged, the corresponding indicator
light will turn green.
iMaxRC B6 Compact Warnings
1. Always refer to battery specifications before using the charger.
2. Never leave the working charger unsupervised.
3. Never let children operate the charger without supervision from an adult.
4. Use the charger in a well-ventilated area, away from people and electrically conductive or inflammable materials.
5. The charger can become hot during use. Take great care before handling it.
6. If any unusual happened to the charger being powered, stop charging and check the manual immediately.
7. Keep the charger well away from dust, damp, rain, heat, direct sunshine and vibration. Never drop it.
8. The charger and the battery should be put on a heat-resistant,
noninflammable and nonconductive surface. Never place them on a car
seat, carpet or similar. Keep all the inflammable, volatile materials
away from operating area.
9. People who are not familiar with the charger never try to use it.
We are not responsible for damage to people caused by all kinds of
reasons, and fire disaster caused by chargers. Please operate safety.