HobbyWing Switchable U-BEC 8A 5/6V **V3**
Out of stock
The 8A-UBEC is a switch-mode DC-DC regulator supplied with a 2-3
cells lithium battery pack and it outputs a consistent safe voltage for
your receiver, gyro and servos. It is very suitable for RC helicopter
(above 30 class) and big fixed-wing aircraft.
Compared with the linear mode UBEC, the overall efficiency of the
switch-mode BEC is much higher, so it can extend the working time
of the receiver battery pack, and because a switch mode UBEC can
significantly reduce the heat emission, it can avoid the loss of control
caused by the over-heat problem which is frequently happened with the
linear mode UBEC.
- Output Voltage: 5V or 6V (Changeable with an output-voltage
- select switch )
- Continuous output current:8 Amps
- Burst output current: 15 Amps
- Input: 6V-12.6V (2)
- Quiescent current: 60mA
- Size: 42mm*39mm*9mm (length*width*height)
- Weight: 34g
- Designed with an advanced switch mode DC-DC regulator IC.
- The output current is very large.
- With the output short-circuit protection function.
- A metal shield covers almost all the electronic components, and a
specially made filter is attached with the output wires to significantly
Automatically detects the number of the lithium battery pack (2 cells or 3 cells).
- Shows the battery capacity with 4 indicators (LEDs).
- Shows the working status with an indicator (LED), lights when the output is in normal range.
- There are 2 output leads to reduce the resistance when connecting the UEBC to the receiver